Monday, October 27, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!



I got nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Nyze so a big THANK YOU at this place. 

And like every other award (At least like every other award I know of) this award has rules:

  1. You should thank the blogger that nominated you and link back their blog.
  2. Post the awards logo on your blog.
  3. Answer the 10 questions that you were asked
  4. and nominate 10 bloggers and ask them 10 questions.

Nyze Asked


Who’s your favorite book blogger(s)?
So first of all there's this German book blogger Katjas Bücherwelt, there's Nyze (Who nominated me. I hope this doesn't seem overly smarmy..) and last but not least Falling Books.

Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
Definitely Harry Potter. I mean, I did like Percy, but the world wasn't as wonderful and the gods were totally annoying (Okay, Voldemort wasn't a cute, little kitty either...) but seriously: Nothing can compete with Butterbeer.

Book turned Movie you like best?
Ummm. I'm usually not a big fan of the movies, 'cause they leave so much stuff out. But I'll go with The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbovski.

A book character you really love and why?
Anna from Mister God, This is Anna by Fynn

Best series you’ve ever read?
Embarrassing. Really. I've only ever finished 3 series: The Selection, Twilight and Harry Potter. I guess I'll go with Harry Potter.

A book character that you see yourself in?
Uhh. No one really. Maybe Scarlet from Scarlet Marissa Meyer. Or Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.

Favorite book villain?
Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Definitely. One of the few female Villains. I think we need more of them.

Author(s) you’ve met?
I haven't really ever met someone who is really famous in the world of YA. For example Benedict Cumberbatch. I haven't met him. And yes, I do know he is not an author. I haven't met John Green either. But I did meet some "smaller" authors, for example Fadia Faqir

A book that you’ve stayed late to finish?
Yeah, that was last night. I planned on finishing Where She Went by Gayle Forman but I had to get up at 8 a.m. and I started reading at half past two. I made to page 234. So guess who didn't get up at 8 o'clock?

1st book giveaway you’ve won?

That was a few months ago and I won The Revenant by Elise Abram. I haven't won anything after that so it's the first and only one.

I Nominate


Sam from Falling Books
Katja from Katjas Bücherwelt
Haveny from Bücherhimmel
Tanya from A Book Paradise
Hanna and Ingrid from Zwei Sichten auf Bücher
Charlyne from Lieber Lesen 

My Questions


Do you enjoy reading out loud?
What fictional meal would you like to taste?
Series or standalones?
Who or what inspired you to create your blog?
What languages do you speak and do you read in all of those languages?
Does your family read as much as you do?
What is your favorite book of 2014?
Do you like Halloween?
Do you like reading horror stories?
What is your favorite local bookshop?


I hope you all enjoy blog awards and stuff as much as I do :) 

PS: I finished Where She Went last night! (Finally)

15 comments:

  1. Hey :D
    Vielen Dank fürs Nominieren :)
    Gerne nehme ich den Award an, werde versuchen deine Fragen so schnell wie möglich zu beantworten :)

    LG
    Haveny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich sehr :D Ich freue mich schon auf den Post.

      Delete
  2. o.O Was zur...? Oh man ich Englisch-Muffel... Okay ich kämpf mich da durch.
    Auch wenn ich grade noch nicht weiß, worum es geht (halt total der Englisch-Muffel^^)... ich danke dir für die Nominierung Constanze und natürlich für die sehr nette Erwähnung gleich in der ersten Frage. :D
    Okay... *Ärmel hochkrempelt* ... mein erster Post auf englisch kommt... ich schaff das. :)
    ich wünsch dir erstmal einen schönen Montagabend und melde mich dann mit einem Link zurück. :D

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Katja

    PS: Ich hoffe es war okay, dass der Kommentar auf deutsch ist. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also ich will dich ja nicht daran hindern diesen Post auf Englisch zu schreiben, aber Deutsch geht auch :D

      Delete
    2. Es tut mir so leid, dass es so lange gedauert hat, aber ich habs endlich fertig fertig gebracht mich um den Tag zu kümmern. :D
      http://katja-welt-book.blogspot.de/2014/12/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award-x3.html

      Liebe Grüße
      Katja

      Delete
  3. Danke für die Nominierung und ich werde demnächst gerne mitmachen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Constanze ^_^ Also good answers! So happy that you enjoy the Lunar Chronicles as much as I do ;)

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating! Yay, Lunar Chronicles! :D

      Delete
  5. Hey,
    vielen Dank für die Nominerung. Ich freue mich sehr darüber und versuche deine Fragen so schnell wie möglich zu beantworten.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme :) Da bin ich ja schon gespannt ;)

      Delete
  6. Hey :D
    Hier ist mein Post, ich habe jedoch niemanden nominiert, ihn aber dafür für alle Freiwilligen freigegeben :D
    Ich hoffe das war okay so ;)
    Es hat echt Spaß gemacht die Fragen zu beantworten, also noch einmal vielen Dank dafür :)

    LG
    Haveny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo, vielen Dank für die Teilnahme! Sehr toller Post - Ich habe mich zu bedanken! Also: Danke.

      Grüße :)

      Delete
  7. I with you on so much of this - yes, Harry Potter over Percy Jackson. I loved The Selection (although it's not quite finished actually) and I'm all over Lavana - can't wait for her book in January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! The Heir! I'm so excited :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete